Friday, September 24, 2010

Winter is on it's way

So the leaves are changing(My twin daughters in pic above) and I can't help but get a little more excited as each day passes at knowing that Winter is just around the corner :) See i'm originally from Texas so we don't see any snow there at all so being here in Ny has it's perks for me I get to see each season in all it's glory and I just love that. I take walks alot now which is also something that your not able to do in Texas (Houston) at least the area i used to live in lol....Palmyra Ny is a small town very pretty lots of trails and lots of scenery I've always got my camera on hand when i go anywhere I mean you never really know what you might see that you wanna take a snap shot of. 

Since i've been here i've met alot of nice people made some very good friends 1 which happens to be a Mormon, now don't get me wrong i have nothing against the mormon religion so I don't want anyone to get offended I was raised Pentecostal and later decided to go Christian which has fit me....My little Mormon friend Is the best I've grown to love her as I do my own family she listens to me and my ideas and doesn't try to force things on me which I love she also has her own blog on here somewhere i'll have to find it and link it so everyone can check her's out. I love my life here in Ny I love everything about this little place :) in a later blog i will write about what brought me here. So I hope that i can gather some followers and make some more great friends others that will share in my crazy life lol.....Untill then Eat Laugh and Love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment