Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Been away for awhile....

So i been away for a long while because my computer got majorly infected which made things really a pain in the butt for me :( my computer is still not completely back to it's old self but it's good enough to be able to get online and do my blog and Facebook it every now and then which makes me happy since i am away from my family in Texas.

Speaking of family i sure do miss mine so much....The holidays are almost here again and it seems that it's gonna be another one without being with them again :( Recently I found out that my Momma's husband my step-father has cancer of the liver and it saddens me that i cannot be with them to celebrate Christmas,Thanksgiving and New Years....I love him so much and really thank God above that he gave him to my Mother he has made her into a better person just by loving her the way that he does :)

I am so very thankful to be able to be with my Honey for the holidays I went 11 long yrs without being with him....Today isn't going so well for me I have the worse headache and my son stayed home today from school because he has a tummy virus....My birthday is tomorrow and instead of feeling happy and excited about it i don't...Not sure why but is how i feel....Hopefully i will start to feel better soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment