That's my Dad I miss him alot too he sure can make me laugh and i miss that, it never fails that he can always put a smile on my face whenever i'm with him he is a true southern man :) if you heard him talk you'd just die of laughter i love it and David sure get's a kick out of hearing him go on about things telling his stories :)
Isn't my Momma just the prettiest ever I love her and miss her most of all well except for my daughter Ashley just the same I miss them both so much I wish everyday that they were here with me to share in my joys it's so pretty here in Palmyra the seasons are changen i say that alot lol.....Just wish i could have them here with me.....Today is also a sad kinda day i'm missing my family but David is also missing a very important person in his life that passed away last year His Gramma Today was her birthday and it was a little hard for him to get thru the day without crying a little bit I know that he misses her so much when he sometimes crys i just try to always be there for him even if it's a hugg some encouraging words or layen next to him holding him not saying anything at all, i never got the chance to meet her in person but we use to talk on the phone alot when i lived in Texas we'd stay on the phone sometimes for hrs just gossiping about things lol she loveddddd to gossip and more juicer the better, She was such a spunky lady always told things just like it was i loved that about her....
That's Gramma above Happy Birthday we love and miss you so much...................



No comments:
Post a Comment