Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So the chapter ends I think?

So I've finally asked the Missionaries to stop coming to my house once again I'm wondering how long this will last because I've told them to stop coming once before and it didn't last very long before new ones came to once again try to teach me about Joseph Smith whom i do not believe in at all.... For a long while i was torn and confused inside on this subject i didn't know which way to go, these ppl are so kind and loving to you that it makes it hard to just cutt the ties...

But...I knew in my heart that joining the church simply because of their kindness and love wasn't a legit reason i mean this is my life I'm thinking about my future my everything.... as much as i have read and studied the book of Mormon it hasn't done to me what they claim it was suppose too... And believe me i have read and studied alottttt.....for the past year.....And I believe in my heart the BIBLE is the only true word of Jesus Christ and only thru him can i get to heaven.....,

I think it to be sad that all of these people are being lead astray and lead to believe in something that is truly false, the only thing i could say to someone who is thinking of going towards the Mormon church test it read study and if anything goes against the word of God meaning the Bible go the other way it's wrong.....


Thank you God for you true words of love and for helping me see what was right in front of me all along........

No comments:

Post a Comment