Monday, April 11, 2011

♥An update to my last post ♥

So I feel compiled to do an update to my previous post lol.....I want to make it known to all that read my blog is that I by no means regret moving here to NY to be with David I do however get frustrated and well mad at him and sometimes venting or writing in my blog is my way of dealing with things....Come on I think each of us kinda goes thru similar things like what I wrote about with there spouse or significant other if ya don't then please share your secrets with me lol....


So on a good note we are no longer mad at each other and we've moved on from the little episode....I am still majorly in love with my Honey and everyday thank God for bringing us together <3 We are and will be for a long time from now be learning to live and adjust to each others ways....



Mind you all the years before together were thru the cam the computer and pictures and phone this is the 1st year actually living under the same ruff....It is a stressful adjustment to all of us but because we love each other so much and respect the same i know that we can make it.....I am truly happier then Ive ever been in my whole life....He makes me feel complete.....

4 comments:

  1. Honey only you know how you feel. Every couple is going to go through things no matter what you try to do. And like you said you are living under the same roof for the first time. THIS IS A HUGE ADJUSTMENT TO YOU ALL. Patience and Love is the only thing that will bring you through those rough days. I know that ya'll are happy and that there is nothing that could tear your FAMILY apart. Take every day as if it is your last and love each other and be happy. When those day do come that you are at ends with each other stop and go for a walk and talk about it. COMMUNICATION is to important to forget. I LOVE YOU!!!! MARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww hunnie that was so sweet and yes you and david do make a good couple,,,and i know you 2 love each other more and more everyday!!! i am happy for you that you found someone that loves you for you!! i am glad i met robert and i am glad and thankful for him being in my life!! just do what you are doing and things will works out everyone has their little fights but in the end you will look at each other and laugh!!! love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief your comment made me cry....But with happiness cause what you said is the truth :) Love you too Mary♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments i love you guys so much ♥

    ReplyDelete